Poor people spend time to make money. The rich spend money to make time. – Dr. David Oyedepo
As a business inclined individual (even outside the oil and gas industry) the value of your time is never too far from your mind. One of the best ways to make the most advantage of your time is to utilize others to perform other functions whilst you focus on other tasks.
Anyone who fills such a role is referred to as a consultant or an agency. Some of these functions includes but are not limited to: shortlisting employees for hiring, training of employees, purchase of items, procurement of necessary documents, etc.
In the oil and Gas Industry, having the right licences and permits in good time is a key ingredient to successful business. This is why it is extremely important to learn how to recognize capable professionals who are always on top of the current trends in the industry.
Here are some questions to ask to guide you in securing the right agency:
- How often do they say “don’t worry it is not necessary” and then your goods get seized?
- Can you rely on them?
- Can you depend on their confidentiality?
- Does past record show them getting the job done?
- What do their clients, past and present, have to say about them?
- Are they efficient?
- Do they deliver timely services?
- What quality of service do they provide?
- Do they perform below or above expectation?
You can print out these questions and take them to scout for the right agency; or you can just contact us at Dreg Waters Petroleum and Logistics. We tick all those boxes and then some. In fact, we are named after it!
- Detailed– we reduce the risk of months of uncertainty and unwanted demurrage or seizing of goods worth millions of Naira by overseeing every little thing.
- Reliable– year after year, we have proven to many clients that they can rely on us for confidentiality and exchange of honest information as concerns their operations.
- Efficient– reliability and thoroughness without efficient will never earn you a growing clientele based on word-of-mouth as we have enjoyed over time.
- Grounded– We know that no one is born an expert in any particular field. However, time has shown that through dedication to exceeding our different clients’ expectations, we can master any activity in the industry and grow to taking on more challenging tasks or industry-related operations.
Don’t believe us? Click here for what some of our clients had to say about our services.